Longton Consultancy Thrives With Support From Skills Hub
HeawardSports Ltd., trading as Heaward Solutions, is a niche consultancy based in Longton. While their team is small – currently with five members – they support a wide range of small- to medium-sized, local to regionally focused not for profit organisations, drawn from right across England. Heaward helps their clients to:
- Develop effective organisational and fundraising strategies.
- Set up new charities and community interest companies.
- Thrive by providing advice, coaching and mentoring to their founders and managers.
- Raise funds from grants, sponsorship, crowdfunding and social investment.
- Deliver brilliant fundraising events.
- Develop their audience through the provision of a specialist social media management service.
Managing Director Andrew Heaward was first made aware of the Skills Hub via the Staffordshire Chamber of Commerce. Since making contact, the business has been able to access several Skills Hub grants. These have funded courses including LinkedIn and Sandler Sales Training for the MD, and have also helped to support a new full-time consultant’s completion of the Institute of Fundraising Diploma.
Andrew stated that he would recommend the Skills Hub Training Grant to others without hesitation, explaining that “The Skills Hub support has played a vital role in helping drive the company’s growth. Over the last four years, we have gone from being run by a solo entrepreneur to having a rapidly growing and highly skilled team. This has been facilitated by rapid year-on-year growth, something that would not have been achievable without the help of the Skills Hub.”
You can find out more about Heaward on their website: Heaward Solutions